Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ticket To Fun

Sometimes people ask me what I do for a living.  That is easy to answer for some.  For me it can be a little tricky since being Sharpo!(R) is such a unique adventure.  Sometimes I like to answer, "It's a mystery what I do." Or "I am an international man of mystery," since doing murder mystery events and parties is a huge part of my vocational activities. Other times I like to say I produce party and event entertainment because that encompasses so much but it leaves out my web series and our award winning indie film. "I am an entertainment producer" is nice but most people than think I only do Hollywood films and TV Shows. "New Media Producer" - also incomplete.   "I am the Sharpo" gets wierd looks and people think I run a cult or am a clown (Both are true, actually).  So, how do I sum it up that I am an entertainer for all media?

"I sell fun." There, I said it and I'm glad.  "I am the host with the most, the clown about town, the guy with the ten mile smile.  I am the dude with the attitude, A number one, here to HAVE FUN.  I am the verifiable king of good times, all the way from Van Nuys, California, the entertainment capital of...Van Nuys...a man who writes his own introduction................................. Sharpo!"  Did I leave out Narcissist?  Oh well. Please know I am trying to use my narcissism for the good of the world.

So let the good times roll!

This spooky Halloween time is full of freaky fun.  We have several private Mystery Parties booked in Los Angeles, Marina Del Rey, Valencia, Van Nuys, and Palm Desert.  Whew!  Getting my miles in.  This month's cast includes:

Duffy Hudson, Andrew H. Enriquez, Jason Reed, Stephen Beal, Adrianna and Kamilah Alexander, Jack Zullo, Marc Gordon, Carrie Jones, and Kimberlee Pratt.  I have worked with all these great folks in projects like
our award winning film Canvas the Night, our web series, Strange and Mysterious World, My Big Fat Jewish Wedding (The Play), and Act Club, (The Class taught by award winning Ryan R. Williams.)

Speaking of Canvas the Night, we have been accepted into the Monarch Film Festival 2014!  Maybe we will see some of you in Monterey, CA on 12/10 and 12/11!

Thanks for reading.  This Blog is more of a diary but that's okay, right?  Its my journal.  I thank you for peeking into my mysterious world.  Hope to see you at the show!  Now smile, Darn it.

No comments: