Sunday, October 6, 2013

Moving Back to Blogger

Bye Wordpress.  It was nice knowing you.  Too much spam.  Well, the solution is obvious.  Hello, Blogger.  If you would like to read my wordpress entries and spam me there, here is the link: Sharpo Wordpress.

These are the strangest days and the most uncertain of times.  I take that as a sign to seize the moment and not squander a second.  So I am cherishing my children and my wife and studying hard in my Lodge.

How are we seizing the moment today?  My kids and I played with our dog.  Little Malti-poo was absolutely thrilled to have the attention and my adorable children laughed their heads off.  Priceless - and free!

I am of course also reaching for the stars.  Sometimes I catch them.  Sometimes I even get to be one if you can believe the billing they give me.   Grateful?  You bet I am.  I am thankful for every blessing the Good Lord has bestowed upon me.  Goal One?  To be of service.

Our Government is shutdown but I am open for business.

Andrew Enriquez, the director, writer, and my creative partner on our indie film "Canvas the Night" participated in the new Hard Six music video with none other than Chuck Testa (Youtube Sensation)  and Bill Murphy (Scify's "Fact or Fake").  We had a fun scene that bookends the phenomenal song.  This band rocks hard!  I was thrilled to be in it.   I will link to it on the Sharpo.com TV Page as soon as it is online.

Speaking of "Canvas the Night":  Our indie movie (Sharpo independent Entertainment) has finished production and is in post.  Andrew Enriquez and Michael D Henry are working non-stop to finish the video and sound editing so we can get our screener ready for festivals.  What an exciting project!  The trailer will be up soon and I will share it asap.

By the way, regular followers know that the movie is based on our play "The Haunted Painting" (La Pintura Frecuentada).  We are performing the play at Don The Beachcomber's in Huntington Beach on October 19th.  Only $43 per person including dinner and the play!  Its an interactive mystery so come ready to participate!  

I am so excited that "The Decision" video I appeared in with John Martino (The Godfather) is closing in on its first million views.  That is pretty cool.  Congrats to John and Bedloo for their terrific launch.

Also cool was that I am now back in the Hollywood swing and auditioning very regularly.  Thank you, Rascals Talent Agency!

This week I had a call back to play the Dad of an adventurous teenager for a new TV pilot.  I will keep you posted.

So these are exciting moments in very uncertain times.  That doesn't mean we can't live it up.  Living it up is a matter of perspective.  I hope your  day is full of love, light and laughter.



No comments: